Hello Accountants & Bookkeepers in Cardiff – We are Growing & Hiring
Accountant / Bookkeeper Vacancy Full-time & Part-time
Come & Join us for a rewarding career in the exciting world of accountancy & finance in Cardiff
Job role details:
This Accountancy – Bookkeeper job role is flexible between part-time 3 full days a week and full-time dependant on the candidates requirements and experience.
A growing accountancy practice based in Cardiff with strong local presence and varied local client base across small businesses in Cardiff and Bristol area. We have an inclusive culture with great team ethic and fantastic working environment. The practice accountant/bookkeeper will be required to support a fast paced and busy team.
- Preparation and completion of monthly management accounts.
- Production and submission of statutory accounts (limited companies).
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts in conjunction with VAT returns.
- Some tax work & administration
- Misc. admin work including organising and filing of client records & paperwork.
- Management of own workload.
- Full training will be provided.
What you’ll need to succeed
Qualified / Part qualified or qualified by experience with minimum 3 years post-qualification experience. AAT, ATT, ACCA, CIMA or ICAEW.
Have direct experience of working in an accountancy background. Be able to show experience of managing own workload, overseeing staff and providing advice. Have great inter-personal skills to be able to deal with owner run business level clients. At times provide support to colleagues. Ideally to have advanced excel skills. And use of Accountancy software.
What you’ll get in return
Great salary and working environment with exposure to an increasing level or responsibility and autonomy. Salary between £20,000 & 26,000 depending upon experience.
What to do next.
Please reply via email with a CV & covering letter to info@localhost. Or write to Total Books. 140 Crwys Road, Cathays. Cardiff. CF24 4NR